Specialist in Root Cause Analysis
Finding solutions to the challenges of a constantly changing world requires a lot of creativity, flexibility in thinking and quick adaptability to new situations. In this context and in the concrete case of quality management, the following questions naturally arise: how do we ensure the required quality of products and services? What are the costs of quality assurance and how do they correlate with keeping the total costs of organizations under control? What are the methods we have at hand to optimize processes and reduce these costs?
- The correct placement of cause-failure-defect relationship in the problem solving logic;
- Proper identification of the way in which errors are transmitted within the supply chain of products and/ or services;
- Proper and complete identification of all causes that can generate an error;
- Proper and efficient treatment of the occurrence of the causes of an error as well as effective ways to prevent their (re)occurrence;
- Proper and efficient application, in process optimization, of a problem solving system based on the preventive solutions provided by the risk analyzes.
- Employees from all hierarchical levels, with responsibilities in all areas of activity of organizations;
- Any person interested in this topic.
Cerințe de înscriere
Nu sunt cerinţe.
- History of quality management;
- Introduction on quality tools;
- The connection between the cause-failure mode-effect relationship and human logic;
- The transmission mode of an error within the supply chain of products and/ or services;
- Problem treatment methods;
- Problem prevention methods;
- Ways of applying a system based on risk analysis in process optimization and cost reduction;
- Examples and practical applications.
Vorbitori de topVorbitori experți care să vă ajute să avansați.
>1.000 seminariiSeminare practice și formare continuă individuală din 72 de domenii.
Certificate TÜV.Confirmarea independentă a calificării dvs. proaspăt dobândite.